If you can boil your water, please do. If you are unable, TCNJ will provide bottled water to students. This evening, it will be distributed to residential students in the residence halls. Details have been communicated via Roompact. Non-residential students may pick up bottled water in Room 101 of Brower Student Center until 10 p.m. Please bring your TCNJ I.D.
On Saturday, assuming the boiled water advisory is still in place, bottled water will be available for all students in Brower Room 101 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. TCNJ I.D. required.
The college will be receiving water deliveries throughout the weekend. To ensure we have sufficient supply for all who need it, however, we may limit quantities at times.
Trenton Water Works has not provided an update on its boil water advisory. We will share updates as we receive them.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Don’t use tap water to brush your teeth or take any meds – use bottled or boiled
- Don’t use ice from trays, makers, or dispensers
- Don’t swallow any water when bathing or showering
- Don’t give your pets tap water – used bottled or boiled.
- Wash all fruits and veggies with boiled or bottled water